This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blasphemous - fan art cntd. // BABE LAB CRITIQUES?

Concept cohort Tham Hoi Mun did his take on Hailey, half of Blasphemous. Dude is always working super-hard. Cut it out, man!!!  I would title this piece "Necronomicocks."



...and, for good measure, he drew Holly as well.



ATTN : I'm looking to start a "critique/paintover" section for Babe Lab.  If you'd like a helpful eye on your stuff and want to be publicly critted by either myself or a guest artist (I plan to recruit others to do my dirty work), get in touch.   Or better yet, crit MY shit and show me what's up. I dare you.

2 comments:

Kurt Papstein said...

Cool, I like the idea of crits on BabeLab. Would love to get your feedback on my stuff! I just need to make stuff first :|

sakis said...

awsome!^_^ i would love critic on my stuff, esp my character designs>.< which ive yet to scan;3;