This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Friday, October 29, 2010

Vigil Costume Contest / Sketch Night pics


The more youthful, lively Vigilites participated in a company costume contest today.  Personally, I think Crystel Land's "Sister of Battle" costume will walk off with the ribbon -- 40K related and all that.


<---more sketch night candids

2 comments:

Jordan Lamarre-Wan said...

these are fun pics!

alamed said...

Hi Paul!
Finally back home (took a week to decompose :/). I had a great time in Austin and you are one of the people that I should thank for that :)
With luck, I should see you next year.
Keep rocking this blog! \o/