This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last post of '09!

Updated the ol' Scrolling Totem, as is the annual tradition.



It's in memory of our cat Poo, who passed away this year. It also heralds the addition of two new hellacious kittens, Terrance and Mr. Sparkles.

(And yes, I used ARTracker to plan this. Gave myself the afternoon to complete it.)

2 comments:

Danny said...

Aww :( You big softie.
I did a painting for my kitten who died too.

Congrats on the new kitties, there are few things more entertaining and adorable than tiny felines. (imho)

tiffannysketchbook said...

Rest in peace, Poo!