This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Thursday, April 23, 2009

No point having the adult content warning...

...without some occasional adult content.



Lots of borked shit on this, and I was lazy with the rendering, but eh...it's the kind of week I'm having.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray!

It's back, and I miss wet t-shirt Fridays.

Lol, great work seriously. I've been visiting for a while and really enjoy your aesthetic. Can't wait to see Necronomicook.

Anyway, cheers,
Matt

_ said...

Sounds like fatigue, do take a break then.

Billy George said...

Sweet! I like the experimentation with the proportions.

Paul Richards said...

Added a bit more on it. Thanks, guys!